The cost of this trip will depend on the final numbers; however, we estimate it to be around £15,500 each for two people sharing, with an additional supplement of £3,350 for an individual. This will cover the cost of 9 nights stay plus all activities, meals, and transport while in Japan, as well as all other costs incurred by the Royal Academy. We kindly ask guests to make their own travel arrangements to and from Tokyo.
• Airport pick-up/drop-off with private car and chauffeur.
• 1 night at The Peninsula Tokyo.
• 2 nights at Benesse House, Naoshima.
• 3 nights at the ACE hotel, Kyoto.
• 3 nights at 5* Hotel, Tokyo (Hotel TBC).
• Buffet breakfast daily.
• Lunches as outlined in the itinerary including wines, mineral water and coffee.
• Dinners as outlined in the itinerary including wines, mineral water and coffee.
• All guided visits, private visits, entrance fees, receptions and events as outlined in the itinerary.
• All coach transport as outlined in the program in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle.
• Fast trains where appropriate.
• All taxes for all goods and services.
• All tips for drivers, guides, hotel and restaurant staff.
• An experienced ‘Arts & Travel’ tour leader for the entire trip.
– International airfare for participants.
– Personal Charges (laundry, minibar, telephone etc.).
– Personal Travel Insurance.
Once you have signed-up, and we are close to the minimum number of participants to operate the trip, we will send you an invoice for the deposit.
This is payable by credit card (VISA, Mastercard or AMEX) or by direct bank transfer.
A deposit of £ 3,500 per person is required to confirm your place on the trip.
The number of participants is limited. Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
The deposit is due by April 15, 2023 to secure your place on the trip and is non-refundable.
Balance of payment is due by September 1, 2023.
If you must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined as follows:
Prior to September 1, 2023 Deposit is forfeited.
September 1, 2023 to departure date: 100% of tour package cost.
Exceptions to the above cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies.
We highly recommend taking trip cancellation insurance in case you should have to cancel your trip.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us her