$21,500 per person.
The price is per person, based on two people sharing a Mayfair King room at Claridge’s in London and a Deluxe One Bedroom Suite at the Rosewood Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Single supplement: $ 3,500
– Airport pick-up/drop-off with private car and chauffeur.
– 3 nights accommodation at Claridge’s, London.
– 3 nights accommodation at The Rosewood, Abu Dhabi.
– 1 night accommodation at Claridge’s, London.
– Breakfast daily, including in-room breakfast.
– All hotel porterage fees.
– Meals and beverages as per the itinerary.
– All guided visits, private visits, before-hours visits, entrance fees, artist studio visits, receptions and events as outlined in the itinerary.
– All chartered transfers as outlined in the program grid in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle.
– Private charter from London to Abu Dhabi and return.
– All taxes for all goods and services.
– All tips for drivers, guides, hotel and restaurant staff.
– Experienced coordinating guide from Arts & Travel on-site.
– Office services by Arts & Travel including trip booking assistance, pre-departure information and tour handbook.
– Airfare for participants.
– Personal Charges (laundry, minibar, telephone etc.).
– Personal Travel Insurance.
Once you have signed-up, and we are close to the minimum number of participants to operate the trip, we will send you an invoice for the deposit.
This is payable by credit card (VISA, Mastercard or AMEX) or by direct bank transfer.
A deposit of $ 5,000 per person is required to confirm your place on the trip.
The deposit becomes non-refundable on December 1, 2022.
Balance of payment is due by February 1, 2023.
If you must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined as follows:
From December 1, 2022 to February 1, 2023: Deposit is forfeited.
February 1, 2023 to departure date: 100% of tour package cost.
Exceptions to the above cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies.
We highly recommend taking trip cancellation insurance in case you should have to cancel your trip.
For the best possible service and value, we recommend:
Travelworld – (813) 978-0877
Sharon Mattson – Sharon@travelworld1.com
Tara Festa – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention the trip name and they will be able to quote on cover. They can also assist with flight bookings if necessary.
Please note: With most insurance providers, cover must be purchased within 15 days of the initial deposit, in order to be covered for pre-existing conditions. All other conditions are covered as normal.
If you have any questions on any of the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.